In Fall 2012, the University of Wisconsin-Madison Intramural Sports Program transitioned to IMLeagues, a new online registration and scheduling system. IMLeagues is a web based software program specifically designed for college intramural sports departments. IMLeagues newest features include online signup and scheduling, customizable team and group pages, online playoff drafts for post season brackets, virtual trophy cases, message boards, and much more.
HOW TO REGISTER A TEAM:
- IM Sports Calendar - Refer to the IM Sports Calendar for currently offered sports and registration dates. Registration for all sports will open the first day of classes each semester.
- Activate your IMLeagues Account - All Intramural Sports participants are required to activate their IMLeagues account prior to play.
- Registration - during the registration period you will need to complete the captain's quiz, create your team's profile, provide payment, and select your desired division (day/time) of play.
- Add Players To Your Team - Be sure to add all your players early, as certain leagues require a minimum number of players on the team’s roster prior to a captain being able to complete the registration process. Players may also request to join teams.
- IMLeagues - Visit the IMLeagues webpage often to manage your roster, check your statistics, pick up free agents and most importantly view your schedules and results.
Please note, the Intramural Sports Administrative Staff reserves the right to alter any team name or logo judged to be obscene, derogatory, vulgar, offensive, contains profanity or is not within the spirit of good sportsmanship. The team will not be able to compete until the name has been changed and become suitable.