The mission of the Division of Recreational Sports is to enrich the UW-Madison experience by providing programs and services that promote the social, mental, and physical well-being of the campus community.
- We are committed to providing innovative, diverse, and high-quality programs, services, and facilities that support and enhance the mission of the University
- We are committed to providing students with developmental opportunities including, but not limited to, leadership, supervision, and conflict resolution
- We are committed to fostering relationships by partnering with students and campus departments to support projects and events
- We are committed to using our financial, human, and physical resources in a responsible manner
- We are committed to providing a welcoming environment, treating people in a courteous and respectful manner